We have 50 bedrooms, each with its own individual character and layout. Some rooms have the benefit of a balcony so that guests can make the most of our enviable hillside location.
The views from our rooms look out across the stunning Stretton Valley or our private woodland and gardens. We have a mixture of twin, double and single rooms.
All bedrooms at the Longmynd have:
- En-suite bathroom with w/c and either a shower over the bath or a bath and a separate shower
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Free WiFi
For that extra bit of comfort, why not enjoy one of our Premium rooms? These offer:
- Extra space or exceptional views
- Alarm clock with iPod player
- Enhanced toiletries
- Towelling robe and complimentary slippers
- Room available from 12 noon on arrival day
James and Nicola Tully, originally from Yorkshire, moved to Shropshire from the Western Highlands. They find it the perfect place for walking their dogs and to enjoy the beautiful surroundings. The rolling hills, farmland, woods and river valleys of this varied and special landscape are rich in geology and wildlife as well as deeply ingrained in heritage. Off the beaten track and very tranquil, Church Stretton is loved by locals and visitors alike for its great outdoors, walking and activities of all levels, and for relaxation and inspiration.
For all accommodation bookings please contact 01694 722244: