We have 50 bedrooms, each with its own individual character and layout. Some rooms have the benefit of a balcony so that guests can make the most of our enviable hillside location.
The views from our rooms look out across the stunning Stretton Valley or our private woodland and gardens. We have a mixture of twin, double and single rooms.
All bedrooms at the Longmynd have:
- En-suite bathroom with w/c and either a shower over the bath or a bath and a separate shower
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Free WiFi
For that extra bit of comfort, why not enjoy one of our Premium rooms? These offer:
- Extra space or exceptional views
- Alarm clock with iPod player
- Enhanced toiletries
- Towelling robe and complimentary slippers
- Room available from 12 noon on arrival day
Well behaved dogs are welcome in our lodges at a cost of £15 per dog per night (from 1st June 2014). For more infomation click here.
For further information please contact our Reservations team:
Telephone: 0345 470 8558
From outside the UK +44 20 8732 1250